Let Us Help You With Your Employment Law Issues
Whether you are an employer with concerns about complying with current regulations, or are an injured employee on the job and seeking workers' compensation benefits, Heideman, McKay, Heugly & Olsen, L.L.C., is ready to help you resolve your legal problem.
Our attorneys are experienced in all areas of employment law, including:
- Title VII issues
- Workers' compensation insurance
- Discrimination and harassment claims
- ADA and ADEA
Our services for employers include:
- Employment dispute resolution and litigation
- Employment contracts and agreements
- Executive compensation law
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) wage and hour compliance
Heideman, McKay, Heugly & Olsen provides legal counsel for many of the most successful privately-owned businesses in Utah and have represented public corporations. We understand the nuances of civil rights laws relating to job discrimination and we can help you protect your bottom line in hiring decisions, employment agreements and FLSA regulations.
Our services for individual workers include:
- Workers' compensation claims
- Civil rights dispute resolution
- Reviewing non-compete agreements
- Employment contracts
We use our employment law experience to ensure that individual workers have protection under the law. By applying their litigation skills and experience, our lawyers are often able to work with employers to find creative resolutions that help you get the outcome your family is counting on, without the need for a costly, and risky, trial.
Heideman, McKay, Heugly & Olsen has offices in Provo, St. George and Price, Utah, for your convenience. Contact us today to discuss your specific needs.